Whether you are a small, large or mid-sized company, you might have these issues that would be best handled with an outside source.
Are any of these scenarios familiar to you? Do you have anyone at your organization like this?
- He/she is dedicated and committed, but hasn’t grown to the needs of the business.
- He/she is aggressive and can be abusive at times.
- He/she ignores labor laws and has been discriminatory toward others.
- He/she is smart and ambitious; you’d love to fast track him/her to the next level or two.
- He/she can’t keep their team intact, you continually recruit, hire and train and then they quit.
- He/she’s so unorganized; wastes so much time looking for what they need.
- He/she does the bare minimum to get by, needs motivation!
As the former Human Resources Director for Party City, Linens N Things and Costume SuperCenter, I dealt with a plethora of management developmental issues at all levels of these dynamic retailers. Here are some of the solutions that helped reduce the risk of costly litigation and increased productivity and performance.
These are some of the solutions I can provide you:
- I have incredible interviewing techniques that identify, select and hire true talent by determining both the candidate’s skills and their fit to your organization. I can teach you too!
- Customized coaching methods can change perspectives and shift the aggressive ‘abuser’ to an understanding manager.
- I teach Harassment, Retaliation and Discrimination Laws with your language in your world; your staff will understand the how and why to be compliant so you can reduce your risk from costly litigation.
- I investigate and explore what motivates your people. We develop strategies from those results and target on the results you want from them.
- I create individual growth and development plans for specific needs per person, per team with accountability and tracking points.
- Management developmental plans
- Polish fast track high potentials
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Corporate culture
- And more!
Business Coaching Packages
Empowerment and Results!
We begin with a Customized Individual Assessment and Review during a 90-minute session. This Individual Assessment reveals your personal strengths and personality type. This is done by using a system that measures different factors and provides an accurate and reliable report covering such areas as behavior in the workplace, preferred activities, decision making, problem-solving, conflict management, communication style, personality, strengths and areas of opportunities to address.
We’ll have three additional 60-minute coaching *sessions where we will do some of the following:
- Have a clear understanding of your specific needs and the organization’s.
- Create your action plans including homework assignments.
- Have select members of your team complete the Customized Individual Assessment and Review for personal and team development.
- Develop Succession Plans for future growth.
*Sessions may be altered for your specific needs. All packages include unlimited email and texts in between sessions.
Continue your momentum to reach your goals with four additional 60-minute sessions. (Prerequisite: Completion of the START package)
Upon completion of the START or PROGRESS packages, maintain your focus and stay on track with four 90-minute Quarterly Coaching sessions.
One 90-minute session to reveal your needs and opportunities. Then we’ll determine your goals, prioritize them and develop the strategic plan for implementation.